[WikiEN-l] User 66.185.84.208

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Fri Mar 12 15:46:16 UTC 2004

User 66.185.84.208 (who is blocked) contacted me again, claiming that he
is User:kchishol1970 (who seems to be productive and not a vandal at
all), and that he uses a static IP, not sharing his computer with
others. The IP block prevents him from editing wikipedia under his user
name. Indeed, this user stopped editing on March 9, a few hours befor
the IP ban.

The Anome has blocked the IP for 14 days. I will unblock it and tell
User:kchishol1970 to watch his computer more carefully ;-)

I will try to watch out for that IP. In case I miss more vandalism, just
block it again, please.

Magnus