[WikiEN-l] What's the word? (was: Arbitration policy)

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen jheiskan at welho.com
Thu Mar 11 08:08:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 23:43, Peter Jaros wrote:

    On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 03:44 PM, Lee Pilich wrote:

    > "Completed" in quotes because while everything that needs to be
    > covered for us to function probably is covered in one way or another,
    > everything is still subject to change, and everything will likely be
    > tweaked as we deal with more cases, gain experience and whatnot.

    Is there a good word for this?  A word meaning that the subject has
    been covered completely, but changes are still sought/appropriate/etc.
    This concept seems to come up all the time in wiki-space, but no one
    seems to have the word for it.  It would be useful over on Wikibooks to
    label books which have achieved this status (green - see
    [[Wikibooks:Main Page]]).

    Peter

Certified?