[WikiEN-l] What's the word? (was: Arbitration policy)

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Wed Mar 10 21:43:05 UTC 2004

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 03:44 PM, Lee Pilich wrote:

> "Completed" in quotes because while everything that needs to be
> covered for us to function probably is covered in one way or another,
> everything is still subject to change, and everything will likely be
> tweaked as we deal with more cases, gain experience and whatnot.

Is there a good word for this?  A word meaning that the subject has
been covered completely, but changes are still sought/appropriate/etc.
This concept seems to come up all the time in wiki-space, but no one
seems to have the word for it.  It would be useful over on Wikibooks to
label books which have achieved this status (green - see
[[Wikibooks:Main Page]]).

Peter