[WikiEN-l] Re: User talk page spamming (policy suggestion)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Mar 6 13:14:08 UTC 2004

If the Wikipedia community codifies such non-policies (We have no policy
on...) expect those who egregiously violate reasonable community standards
to say in their defense such things as "There is no policy against reverting
pages" etc... and, at least in their own mind, justify gross violations of
etiquette which carried to an extreme disrupt the project to an unacceptable
degree.

Fred