[WikiEN-l] Nucleic acid and DNA

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 12:51:24 UTC 2004

There is no hurry.

There has been an edit war going on DNA since late december.
It was first protected on the 16th of january. Nearly 2 months ago.

It still is protected, and there is absolutely no reason to think it is
gonna be unprotected anytime soon.

Today, I protected Nucleic acid per Lir request (the fight is the same,
and by the same people than on DNA). Lir requested protection 2 weeks
ago, and I promised to do so, if no solution were to be found. So that
she wouldnot let herself go in an reversion war again.

I hope this will not spread to all articles related to molecular
biochemistry; it would be unfortunate that all those are protected one
after the other.

Now, it seems that there is little chance that discussion is gonna
happen, until the case between 168 and Mav is solved.

So, though there is no hurry in comparison to vandal fighting, I would
like to ask Jimbo,
* either to dip his hand in holy water, and shake it over pending
requests for Jimbo to refer pending request for arbitration, so that the
arbitration committee know that this request is relevant and should be
considered
* or that Jimbo take care of Mav and 168 little disagreements as he was
doing previously
* or that Jimbo talks to 168 and Lir
* or that someone (anyone !) tries to find an idea so that 168 and Lir
can live together on the same project.

It is not as important that vandals, but there has been at least 2
contributors unhappy here for about 2 months. Meanwhile, they do not
participate happily and efficiently, but rather spoil the mood, and
discourage others.
*This* is important. Imho

ant