[WikiEN-l] Possible Alliance/Partnership Between Sensasian and en.wikipedia.org

Tracy tracy at sensasian.com
Tue Mar 2 06:04:01 UTC 2004

Dear Webmaster,

We would like to explore a possible alliance/partnership with en.wikipedia.org.

www.sensasian.com is an online store focused on Asian entertainment products, namely music and movies - with a strong focus on Cantopop, Mandopop, J-pop, K-pop and Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean movies, animation and TV series. At this stage we have in excess of 10,000 products in our store which we constantly update. In addition we furnish viewers with value-added  services such as providing critical reviews, real audio samples (both audio and video (ie movie trailers) ) and delayed web casting of artists' interviews / press conferences. We also constantly run contests where registrants and purchasers have the opportunity of winning products and posters which are autographed by celebrities. We believe that this will be of additional interest to your viewership.

As our focus is on fans of popular Asian culture, of which vintage HK pop music is a large part of, we strongly believe that there exists a mutual benefit for us to work together. One way we could approach this cooperation is via co-branding on a sell through basis. Our site has an affiliate programme which tracks the sales which are generated by referrals from you and this may be monitored by you anytime from a remote location. The details can be worked out so that we may both experience a win win situation.

Our current partners include SCMP.com, Stareastnet.com and dianying.com among others.
Kindly let us have your views on this.

Sincerely

JY Tan (Tracy)
sensasian.com