[WikiEN-l] Re: Policy violations (was Re: Violation ofblockingpolicybyuser "40277")

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Sat Jun 26 04:50:07 UTC 2004

Charles Matthews wrote:

> What I'm pointing out here is that there is a learning curve.

I'm sure there are ways of flattening that curve.

A steep learning curve for newbies is usually an indication that the
introductory material on a system is insufficient or misleading.

It is only natural for newbies to have no idea how steep the learning
curve really is (all they know is "you can edit this page, right now").

Timwi