[WikiEN-l] No more outing. No more threats. This is not a joke.

John flockmeal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 00:40:44 UTC 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:24:44 -0700 (PDT), Robert <rkscience100 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> User ZW must be banned immediately. I do not want to have
> to threaten legal action, but ZW has no right to post
> personal information about any Wikipedia users, whether it
> is correct or incorrect, especially in the context of a
> flame war.

Just for more information, RK's request has been mentioned on
Talk:Zionism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Zionism#User_ZW_must_be_banned_IMMEDIATELY)
and the article in question appears to be the Zionism article
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Zionism&action=history).

ZW has also made edits on the Anti-Zionism article
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Anti-Zionism&action=history)
and it's talk page
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:Anti-Zionism&limit=50&offset=50&action=history).