[WikiEN-l] Terms of use

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 13:16:36 UTC 2004

> Some sites ask users to "sign" agreements related to their
> activities

So will we, eventually:

[[en:Wikipedia:terms of use]]
[[en:Wikipedia:Submission Standards]]

I've made the former "official" - it was created by Alex756, reviewed
by JamesDay, myself, and mentioned on this list, village pump, IRC,
enough times. Old hat now. So now is a good day to be bold about it.

Other Wikimedia wikis may decide they don't need such terms, or need different terms,
so I don't think we need a Wikimedia-wide decision on this.

<s>However, I will copy to foundation-l, since that's the new home
for wikilegal-l.</s> (I'm not subscribed at the moment - oops)

-Martin