[WikiEN-l] Proof of Mark Richards' ignorance

Stormie wikien-l at eldergoth.com
Mon Jun 14 07:50:17 UTC 2004

libertarian wrote:
> You still haven't answered my question: Is VR Krishna Iyer a
> Communist or not? Here is the part from my mail you conveniently
> snipped out.

Given that there doesn't even seem to be an article on VR Krishna Iyer
in the Wikipedia, why the hell are we arguing about whether he's a
communist or not?

Libertarian, if you wish to take this beyond whatever talk pages you and
  Mark have been arguing on previously, please give us some context. Or,
preferably, don't - stick to the normal Wikipedia dispute resolution
process.

Cheers!
David...