[WikiEN-l] Proof of Mark Richards' ignorance

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Mon Jun 14 07:19:46 UTC 2004

> I begin to question whether someone who both uses an obvious
> stereotype and then complains about the use of stereotypes all
> within the space of <br>a dozen words is actually speaking with a
> straight face.

I did that to see if there would be protests at such usage when
Americans are at the receiving end.

You still haven't answered my question: Is VR Krishna Iyer a
Communist or not? Here is the part from my mail you conveniently
snipped out.

The question is whether VR Krishna Iyer is a Marxist or not.
Of course he was a Minister in a Communist Government and he was the PResidential candidate of the Communist Party, but here is more stuff.

Maharshi means "great sage."
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/br/2001/11/27/stories/2001112700100400.htm
It is thus clear to those who take a serious view of the values of human existence, not a flippant abuse of religion or bigoted allergy to Marx, that Maharshi Marx (a profound expression used by Swami Ranganathananda) and the divinity of finer theology have no hostility, both being bed-rocked in humanity in the highest dimension.

http://www.hindu.com/2004/05/17/stories/2004051709801200.htm
The current situation involves providing a new direction to economic development and dismantling the ideological structure created by communalism and ``the Left can undertake the task only as a part of the government and not by supporting it from outside ,'' said the `appeal' addressed to the Communist Party of India (Marxist) general secretary, Harkishan Singh Surjeet, and his Communist Party of India (CPI) counterpart, A.B. Bardhan, as well as to the policy making bodies of the two parties that are currently in session to decide on the nature of support to the Government.

Among the signatories were K. N. Panikkar, Namwar Singh, U.R. Ananthamurthy, V.K. Krishna Iyer, A. K. Hangal, Asghar Ali Engineer, Praful Bidwai, Baba Azmi, Nandita Das, Govind Nihalani, Prof. Yashpal, Anand Patwardhan, Habib Tanveer, Saeed Mirza and Shabana Azmi.

-libertarian