[WikiEN-l] Re: Blocking without following policy

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 06:53:48 UTC 2004

You may feel that the policy is silly, the AC is too
slow, and that you don't need evidence, but I can't go
along with thet. I don't see any evidence of LT being
a banned user, no-one has provided any. No one has
asked him/her, and no one has provided evidence that
any of their edits are problematic. You are acting
like an angry mob, and I can't go along with that.
Mark R

=== message truncated ===