[WikiEN-l] Re: A first encounter with Categories

K Forstner kurt.forstner at chello.at
Sun Jun 6 18:20:17 UTC 2004

I'm again intrigued by the discussions here, be it categorizations or a user
I seem to have never come across called 172 (?). I came back from a weekend
a couple of hours ago and since then have been trying to access Wikipedia --
to no avail.

As far as categories are concerned, I tried to point out some days ago that
there should be some policy everyone could agree on, but Timwi suggested we
should just go ahead. The result of this approach is being deplored already.

I wonder though if a bot is the right answer.

KF