[WikiEN-l] Re: Can we ban 172 now? And VV too!

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Jun 3 18:26:31 UTC 2004

Please!  Is it necessary to work so hard to find the worst in people?
Frezing a revert war and punishing the combatants will only mean that
there is a 50-50 chance that the article will be frozen in the "right"
place.  I see Fred's posting as an attempt to solve the problem in at
least one article.  It may leave many other articles unresolved, but it
IS progress.

You seem to be more concerned with fanning the flames, and taking
positions based on who is writing rather than what is written.

Ec