[WikiEN-l] Re: Can we ban 172 now? And VV too!

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jun 3 19:03:58 UTC 2004

Perhaps so, but I think there may also be a failure to really engage in
dialogue. But I notice that lately 172 is willing to talk, at least a little
bit.

Fred

From: Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Re: Can we ban 172 now? And VV too!

The issue is not editing from a POV, it's massive reverting over and over
again.

RickK

Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:
I think we have beat on Abe, 172, enough, after all I think he is in the
right in the Augusto Pinochet article, which is the one before the
arbitration committee. I've never looked closely at VV but he seems quite
reluctant to search for and evaluate the evidence in that matter.

Under existing Wikipedia rules, editing from a point of view is subject to
correction by the editing process, not grounds for banning.

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://messenger.yahoo.com/>