[WikiEN-l] WikiReader Free Software and Free Contents

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Thu Jun 3 16:19:51 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

As you might have read on wikipedia-l or de:Wikipedia we have started
to make PDFs out of our contents at de:
Today I want announce to those who haven't heard about it yet, that
I'm planning to do a WikiReader on Free Software and Free Contents.
The plan is to get it done by June 9th as a kind of gift for
the WOS3 conference in Berlin. Jimbo and Eloqunce will held speeches and
there's the "Wikipedia Community Day".

Generating the PDF and such is easy, but the time consumpting thing
is finding a final TOC and extending some of the articles.

I hope that some of you are interested in the topic and take a look at
the current TOC.

ciao, tom

== External Links ==
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiReader