[WikiEN-l] Re: Viajero/Zero and Lance6 - POV terms

Pete/Pcb21 pete_pcb21_wpmail at pcbartlett.com
Fri Jul 30 15:49:40 UTC 2004

sannse wrote:
> It's rather pedantic and irrelevant to the discussion, but Shipman isn't
> denying anything any more - he's dead.

Yeah that's why I picked him, but maybe I shouldn't have - The point I
was trying to make was that the description would be allowed for
''anyone'' so convicted, whether they admitted it or not.

Thus the Birmingham Six were "killers" in the langugage of the media,
even though they strongly denied it.

After they were freed they were (definitely) "wrongly convicted", even
though there is a very remote chance they were rightly convicted.

Pete