[WikiEN-l] page protection policy (aside:Web of Trust )

S. Vertigo sewev at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 17:34:09 UTC 2004

Ive got to go in a minute, so I cant deal with the
David and Pir's comments right away.

But on a sidenote, occurrs to me that we could use a
separate branch of the current category scheme (the
cat namespace should be for articles only) to indicate
trust levels for users.

Each user has a trust categrory which contains linktos
from each userpage where their name is added, as a
kind of thumb up or down regarding their effectiveness
as a moderator, editor, etc. Im sure this has already
been thought of, mentioned, debated, and scuttled, but
that seems to be an idea.

-S