[WikiEN-l] Fwd: National Alliance article (was Communist Censorship)

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Jul 23 13:23:49 UTC 2004

One thing I discovered in my conversations with Paul Vogel is that
they prefer to be called "white separatists".  I think we can safely
use that terminology as well, because it's more accurate.

<POV>
If they think that "white supremacist" is a pejorative insult, whereas
"white separatist" is a delightful explanation of their terribly
enlightened ideals, well, the joke is on them.  They still sound like
morons to me.
</POV>

--Jimbo