[WikiEN-l] Re: Dan, Zero, NPOV and the Israel Shahak article

zero 0000 nought_0000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 13:17:00 UTC 2004

It should come as no surprise to people who have been around
for a while that Robert Kaiser's claims concerning myself and
Dan Keshet contain barely a syllable of truth.  Now we have
been accused of being anti-Semites repeatedly.  It is a sad
sad indictment of our procedures that such offensive behaviour
towards other Wikipedians does not earn an automatic ban.

Zero.