[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia in the news

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 14 16:48:55 UTC 2004

Mark Richards wrote

> I agree - is there any way that we could use markers
> or categories (maybe on the talk page) to 'certify'
> that articles have been checked by someone for g and
> s?

There seems to be plenty of flexibility in the category system for 'rating
usages'.  The page history would show up edits subsequent to any 'rating'.
Of course this is most useful on pages that are rarely edited.  Which will
in many cases be those that are _least_ read.  I don't know how practical it
would be to institute a drive to spread this all over WP.  The basic
categories are not propagating so very rapidly, IMX.

Charles