[WikiEN-l] Re: Is User:The Trolls of Navarone another 142/Entmoots/JRR reincarnation?

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 2 17:48:33 UTC 2004

I think it's probably beside the point - IP addresses can be spoofed.
If it were the same, it would be proof. If it's different, it doesn't
show anything one way or another.

I've not got the time or patience to go digging into the edit histories
for similarities, but if the alleged similarities exist, I'd have no
problem with a swift ban for reincarnation.

But, then, I've got minimal patience for people who don't appear to be
editing in good faith. This user is admitting on his userpage that he
is a troll, in the tradition of a number of other banned trolls. This
is not good faith. No deep philosophical debate needed here.

-Snowspinner