[WikiEN-l] Arbitration progress report #1

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Thu Jan 22 00:46:24 UTC 2004

> From: Martin Harper
> Jimbo asked us to choose a chair, and I've been chosen for now. Sadly,
> we're yet to
> make contact with Gutza and The Cunctator - if anyone knows where they
> might be,
> that'd be helpful.

Part of the reason I haven't participated is because I've been very busy
with other things and my email has been problematic.

Another major part is because I strongly dislike the discussion on a
private mailing list.

Laziness is not an acceptable excuse for those who accept the reins of
power when the result is secrecy.

The other reason is that I haven't really felt like there's that much
that's important to contribute.

I've tried to make my basic positions on what I believe are healthy
governance processes and what are not. I'm participating in the
"arbritrary cabal" because I feel I have to, not because I want to.

--tc