[WikiEN-l] MNH, again

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:13:36 UTC 2004

Sannse wrote:
>It has.  Teresa has invited MrMH to take part in a mediation
>(with admirable politeness).  He refused and so Jussi-Ville
>Heiskanen approached him as a member of the mediation
>committee.  He hasn't yet responded directly to that
>approach (although he may have indirectly).  Let's give
>him a little time to respond - then we will look at what needs
>to be done next (for example if he responds positively a
>mediator will have to be agreed and so on).

All the more reason to turn our submission standards page into policy and link
it from edit windows. Then everybody who edits will have agreed to submit to
our conflict resolution process. If MrNH then outright refuses to enter
mediation, then he will have broke the contract he signed, and can be safely
banned.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)