[WikiEN-l] Re: recipes

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:48:44 UTC 2004

Wikibooks are jointly edited. You don't get a book each, thank god.(what
would be the point of that!) The whole point of wikibooks is the style
is different. A wikibook instructs the reader as well as inform them.
This means we have exercises with answers, advice on how to tackle
topics, subjects broken down into individual lessons etc. That's why I
think recipes are better off in the wikibooks cookbook.

Theresa