[WikiEN-l] How did I do it? Volume.

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 07:22:45 UTC 2004

How was I able to do this? I think it was accidental.

I can't explain the process I use to pick what I am going to contribute, I
just do it. I start researching and when I think I have something down I put
it in. Then I move on.

So in all this moving around with people hawking these specific threads they
felt like "protecting" for a while, I managed to encounter the ones already
crying for my blood. The crying has now stopped.

Hopefully we can all act like adults here and admit that everyone can get
angry and use profanity in a private email when they sense unreasonable
treatment.

Hopefully we can all act like adults here and admit sometimes we jump to
unwarranted conclusions.

Hopefully we can all act like adults here and admit our mistakes, and work
together for mutual benefit.

Now that the ground is somewhat broken, is it time to bury hatchets?

Codie Vickers