[WikiEN-l] Re: Where the Power Lies

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Feb 27 03:54:51 UTC 2004

For a brief period, unless what  are doing is truely egregious. I think we
are moving toward a policy of using temporary restrictions in the case of
the most damaging and disruptive behavior as was applied in the case of
Plautus Satire who is temporarily banned. We could also use temporary
restrictions on number of edits once that is coded.

Fred