[WikiEN-l] Protected Wikipedia:Main Page

James Rosenzweig jwrosenzweig at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 23:27:03 UTC 2004

Isomorphic caught someone vandalizing [[Wikipedia:Main
Page]].  Iso reverted, and I decided to protect that
page for essentially the same reasons that the Main
Page has traditionally been protected.  If you
disagree, I have noted the protected status at
[[Wikipedia talk:Main Page]] (and listed it as
semi-permanently protected at [[Wikipedia:Protected
page]]), and am happy to discuss things at W:MP's talk
page.  I assume I have done the right thing, but am
happy to hear other perspectives.

James Rosenzweig