[WikiEN-l] Plautus

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 26 16:43:34 UTC 2004

>Because arbitration is the end of a long, painful process that has taken
several weeks, if not months, to get there.  We keep getting promises that
something, somehow, will get accomplished, and we see absolutely zip.

RickK

I have to say I'm not someone who appreciates RickK's line here.  Can I ask
him whether he truly believes nothing will _ever_ come of this process?  Or
is it that he just feels that needling the arbitration committee will, by
some mysterious process, benefit Wikipedia?

Charles