[WikiEN-l] Plautus

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 16:31:27 UTC 2004

Because arbitration is the end of a long, painful process that has taken several weeks, if not months, to get there.  We keep getting promises that something, somehow, will get accomplished, and we see absolutely zip.

RickK

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
I can't understand why accusers are so impatient about getting results
from the arbitration committee. One week would not be unduly long.
Impatence should perhaps be taken as evidence that diminishes the
impatient person's case. Impatience puts unfair pressure on volunteer
arbitrators.

Ec