[WikiEN-l] Re: Plautus

mapellegrini at comcast.net mapellegrini at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 08:20:51 UTC 2004

Plautus has now rejected Ed's tuttilage and despite Jimbo's warning on his talk page, persists in his vandalism.

I just got an email from a fellow Wikipedian (who will remain anonymous): "Please tell me that something will happen with Plautus soon.  I'm at the end of my rope with him and I'm about to write wikipedia off if it will actually allow his nonsense to stay in place."

Eloquence said he would support me if I re-banned Plautus, and if something doesn't happen really soon (in the next 24 hours or so), I intend to. I'll even report myself on the misuse of admin powers page, as long as the ban remains in place.

I know Jimbo said to show him love, but (god bless him) I think he is being overly optomistic. Vigilantism is one thing, but I don't think it qualifies when people are so desperate for a user to be banned that Jimbo has 6 people on his talk page begging for it; when the RFC pages shows overwheling support for it. I'm posting this to the mailing list in the hopes that this will spur the arbitration committee into doing something.

--Mark Pellegrini
User: Raul654