[WikiEN-l] I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 01:40:16 UTC 2004

Optim writes:

> Do you mean using the legal system is considered
> bannable behaviour?

Users making serious threats against others should not expect to be
allowed to continue here, especially when they're involved in other
disruptive behaviour. That's what I mean. Obviously there are
exceptions - legal action against Michael was talked about, for
example. A little common sense needs to be applied.

--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)