[WikiEN-l] Re: European Wikipedia-meetings this summer :-)

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 10:58:17 UTC 2004

Hi Fantasy,

I think it would be a good idea.
It is not very problematic for me to go in Paris,
though it would be best that it be a monday or friday
because of my job :-) (there is about 3 1/2 hours
train between my city and Paris). But I guess it
should be no later than mid july in that case. If I
remember well, Yann lives in Paris. So, he would
likely be ok as well.

It is very good that you take care of these matters
for us Fantasy :-)

My best to all

ant