[WikiEN-l] European Wikipedia-meetings this summer :-)

Fantasy Fantasy at joachim.net
Sat Feb 21 10:34:12 UTC 2004

(testo in italiano sotto / Text in deutsch unten)

Am Mi, 2004-02-18 um 19.13 schrieb antonio_bz at yahoo.com:
> ...Se possibile eviterei di sovrapporre
> (anche perch con un po di fortuna vorrei andare
> prendere pi piccioni andando nei giorni giusti sia a
> Berlino che a Genova)

Antonio writes, that he would like that someone could make sure, that
this summers Wikipedia meetings in Europe are not overlapping, because
- Jimbo should have the posibility to be present, if he wants to.
- Antonio would like to be in Genova and Berlin at the meeting

My reply:
I am happy, that there are others than me that will also try to be at
many of the european Wikipedia-meetings this summer.
To make sure that nothing overlaps, here the dates that are known to me
till now:

- 10.-12. of June in Berlin (Jimbo will be present)
- 26. or 27. June in Genova (Jimbo will try to be present)
- ???? in Munich (Jimbo mentioned, that he wants to visit Munich)
- ???? in Paris (Anthere, what do you think about this ;-)
- ???? London would also be nice, wouldn't it?
- any other proposals/ideas?

I look forward to meet you all,
Fantasy :-)

PS: Should we create a meta-page on this?

Un breve sommario:

Mi piace leggere che non solo io ma anche Antonio (e forse altri) che
cercheranno di essere a piu' Wikipedia meetings questa estate. Per
questo trovate sopra la lista delle date che so fino a adesso.

Ci vediamo, Fantasy :-)

Kurze Zusammenfassung:

Es gibt inzwischen schon ein paar Leute, die mehr als nur ein
Sommer-Wikipedia Meeting mit Jimbo besuchen möchten. Um
Terminüberschneidungen zu vermeiden, oben die bisher bekannten Termine.
Wir sehen uns, Fantasy :-)