[WikiEN-l] Irismeister's legal threat

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 12:24:15 UTC 2004

Advice noted. I'm sorry that I have let this guy get to me. I will refrain from speaking to him in the future, because I can't control my anger when he is around.

What happens now ? I can't go through mediation with him, he winds me up too much. Is anyone else prepared to go through that stage of conflict resolution ?

Theresa