[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Wikipedia e-mail (Raul654 repeated unwarranted bans)

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 17 17:51:49 UTC 2004

At 07:50 AM 2/17/2004 -0800, Anthere wrote:

>Comment ?

Got one of those too, he seems to be spamming everyone he can find with a
contact address. The real reason for his ban was his relentless and
uncompromising insertion of fringe theories into the [[black hole]] article
as if they were proven, widely-accepted fact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Black_hole has the details, especially of
Roadrunner's (and others') attempts to explain the problem to him.
Personally, I think it was a reasonable ban, but I'm not deeply involved
one way or the other.