[WikiEN-l] Re:Edward Senft

A A
Tue Feb 17 00:32:32 UTC 2004

Edward Senft wrote: "[Viajero] publicly disclos[ed] my
information on a mailing list."

-------------
There needs to be some way to remove personal
information from the wikipedia. My name has been
plastered all over the wikipedia, to the point that
Google informs the world that I am the king of trolls.

I did not introduce my name, diary, hometown,
education, etc -- sysops, such as Viajero, have used
sysop powers (such as IP and email viewing capability)
to "research" me -- I, and other users, would like for
the public display of personal information to be
halted.