[WikiEN-l] anti anti moderated

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Feb 16 22:03:39 UTC 2004

I have set the 'mod' flag on the email address anticapi at hotmail.com.
This means that any further posts by that email address will have to
be approved by a moderator.  That's ed.poor at att.net,
dairiki+wpadmin at dairiki.org, and me.

I don't really care what the other two do -- as always, I trust them
to use their best judgment -- but as for me, I intend to just
summarily delete anything further from this person unless there's a
remarkable change in tone.

I also fully support sysops who ban/revert as necessary to deal with
this.

Anticapitalist, if you really want to discuss these issues further,
you may email me personally at jwales at bomis.com, and we can have a
civil discussion about it.  Your current behavior is completely
unacceptable.  And this has nothing at all do with your political
positions, and everything to do with your violation of community
standards.

--Jimbo