[WikiEN-l] Re: Anticapi--examples of good work?

Daniel P.B.Smith dpbsmith at verizon.net
Sun Feb 15 12:06:12 UTC 2004

> Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 06:30:47 +0000
> From: "anti anti" <anticapi at hotmail.com>

> INFROGMATION BANNED ME AGAIN WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION BECAUSE I WAS
> TRYING TO
> HELP WIKIPIDIA BY WRITING USEFUL LEGITIMATE ARTICLES. SHOULDN'T THEY BE
> BANNED FOR ABUSING SYSOP PRIVILEGES?
>
> A GOOD SYSOP SHOULD UNBAN ME ASAP! I WANT HELP WIKIPIDIA AND WRITE
> USEFUL
> ARTICLES, REALLY. I AM A CONTRIBUTOR, NOT A TROLL.

"Anti anti," what's your Wikipedia user name, and some Wikipedia
articles which you would point to as examples of good work?

--
Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at world.std.com alternate:
dpbsmith at alum.mit.edu
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/