[WikiEN-l] RE: It's not anarchy (oh yes it is)

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 00:16:23 UTC 2004

RickK asked...

> Parliamentary democracy?

Ed answered...

> You forgot to program your time machine for January, 2005. That's when the first
> votes for Mediation & Arbitration Committees took place

Ahem. I signed up to be an arbitrator in order to arbitrate, not to govern.

Y'all are free to run Wikipedia how you like it, and I'm not going to get in the way. If
you suddenly decide that all pages shall henceforth be in American English, don't
expect me to stand in the way. I don't have any relevant experience in cat herding,
and I don't think I want any.

-Martin