[WikiEN-l] Re: "Total failure of mediation process"

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 07:46:54 UTC 2004

I would like to insist on where private mediation could be helpful here

The last two messages of Robert and Martin were very interesting, as they
1) laid down their major grief toward each other
2) summarize what they both request
2) justify their making this request

Robert is quite upset of the existence of Martin subpage, listing the
people Robert had strong disagreement with.
Martin is quite upset of the very strong words used by Robert toward
himself and wikipedians in general.

Robert would like that the page be removed.
Martin would like that Robert to apology.

The existence of Martin page seems to be "inappropriate" as regards
wikilove or wikietiquette rules.
The use of the very strong words seems to be "inappropriate" as regards
wikilove or wikietiquette rules.

If they could agree on a mediator to act as a buffer, that would be
constructive.

And that would avoid that the discussion is disturbed by usage of "bad"
words which can only trigger irritation and spoil the process.

Anthere