[WikiEN-l] [<>: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Freedman]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Apr 26 20:55:09 UTC 2004

Forwarded message about which I have no knowledge or opinion...

----------

From: <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:04:19 +0100
To: <jwales at bomis.com>
Subject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Freedman

Hi,

Could you please make sure that the page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Freedman is cleared as I do not want to
have it there (I created the page originally) and as well it seems that
there seems to be somekind of copyright problem. As well, I am deeply
unsatisfied that I was able to fill in pages because I got such a headache
from doing this for a day that I was completely unable to read at all.
Please restrict the possibility of doing pages without permissions or
authority.

Respectfully,
<>