[WikiEN-l] LYNCH MOB against Paul Vogel

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:07:06 UTC 2004

"Well, I wasn't in Europe, but in Georgia and North
Carolina."

Ok, in any event, you were quite difficult to reach,
and may as well have been in Europe! LOL! :D

"Anyone planning an ABUSIVE POWER GRAB is advised to
note that we've scheduled all of those for June, when
I really will be away."

Great, now you'll just encourage them, Jimmy! LOL! :D

"In any event, Paul, I just got back, and I don't know
what's going on,"

I know you don't know, which is why I sent this and
these e-mails to let you know what was really going on
behind your back while you were away down South!

"but anyone who writes IN HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS and
doesn't really explain what the exact problem is,
loses a lot of sympathy."

It is IN HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS, Jimmy, just to get your
and EVERYONE's attention. I don't want to get any
"sympathy", Jimmy, what I ONLY want is JUSTICE!

Mr Paul Vogel wrote:

> EVERYONE that is a user and contributor to this Wiki
> Project NEEDS to become AWARE of what is GOING ON
> about this ABUSIVE POWER GRAB by a SMALL ILK or
GROUP of CENSOROUS POV BIGOTS within the WIKI
community project while Jimmy Wales is away in Europe
that are falsely and slanderously always attempting to
BAN, BLOCK, and CENSOR ME.