[WikiEN-l] Fwd: LYNCH MOB against Paul Vogel by the usual ilk of Censorous Lying Hypocrites, Jimmy.

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Apr 26 20:13:22 UTC 2004

Well, I wasn't in Europe, but in Georgia and North Carolina.  Anyone
planning an ABUSIVE POWER GRAB is advised to note that we've scheduled
all of those for June, when I really will be away.

In any event, Paul, I just got back, and I don't know what's going on,
but anyone who writes IN HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS and doesn't really explain
what the exact problem is, loses a lot of sympathy.