[WikiEN-l] Fwd: LYNCH MOB against Paul Vogel by the usual ilk of Censorous Lying Hypocrites, Jimmy.

Karl Ross resourcecrew at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 16:39:44 UTC 2004

Vogel, You’re inflaming this situation unnecessarily.  There is no conspiracy or cabal plotting against you. You need to calm down and get a hold of yourself before continuing in this behavior. You are only hurting yourself.

Your views, no matter how offensive others might consider them, were not the reason you were banned. The behavior you engaged in was. By vandalizing pages, engaging in excessive reverts and circumventing temp bans you put yourself in this position.

Take some time off wikipedia, collect your thoughts, review the editing rules and come back  -after- your ban expires refreshed and ready to contribute.

No one that I know of wants to suppress your contributions, they want you to make them in the way stated by wikipedia policy and deal with conflict in a more calm and rational matter. I am sure if you come back and behave yourself and make good contributions all will be forgotten. Thanks and good luck.

-Graz

 (GrazingshipIV)