[WikiEN-l] LYNCH MOB against Paul Vogel-A WHO's WHO within the ilk!

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 18:36:05 UTC 2004

A "Who's Who" of the "ilk" that has been slandering,
lying hypocritically, and bearing false witness
against me, and in a deliberately false attempt to
just have me blocked, banned, and censored:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Paul_Vogel&action=history

Obviously, by checking the "history" of this case, it
is clear to see just who and whom are the censorious
lying hypocrites, and just who and whom are against
such pov and bigoted censorship and DOUBLE-STANDARDS,
and lying hypocrisy and slander against me.

Best regards,

Paul Vogel

http://www.cosmotheism.net