[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls still causing severe problems

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 02:31:02 UTC 2003

>He has recently threatened to turn over RK's name to
>various militant Islamic organizations on [[Talk:Militant Islam]].
>This threat is should be taken as seriously as any other death
>threats that have been posted on Wikipedia, and should cause
>immediate banning of the user under all variations.  RickK

Historical note: EntmootsOfTrolls as 142.177 gave me an implied death threat
before (along with some hideous slander that has since been nuked completely
from the database) and he, as user '24', threatened Larry Sanger with great
bodily harm. This seems to be a tactic of his in order to win arguments and
get his way by trying to scare his opponents.

The hard ban on 142.177 was never lifted, BTW. I and others simply got tired
of enforcing it. So RickK, if he is breaking our rules again, then by all
means enforce the hard ban by reverting all his edits from now on. I simply
don't have time anymore.

PS: EntmootsOfTrolls admitted on Jimbo's talk page to being 142.177 and the
case for 24 being 142.177 is in the 'beyond reasonable doubt' range. But
142.177 was hard banned for what he did at that IP range alone.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)