[WikiEN-l] Craig Hubley

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 01:05:42 UTC 2003

Lir wrote:
>My point wasn't so much to do with his personal beliefs;
>but rather, to point out that by stating his name on the
>wiki-en; mav has allowed me to know a great deal of
>information about Hubley, some of which Im sure he
>would rather not be so available.

And your use of his full name in the subject field along with your research on
him wasn't the same thing but at a greater level? His name has already been
used on meta and as 24 on an article's talk page in Wikipedia. It was also
discussed on my talk page way back. Besides there is no right to privacy on
the Internet.

I stated in my post that it should be deleted if it was deemed inappropriate.
Which now I think it should be because it provoked the creation of an article
on the subject which is distracting nonsense:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Hubley

By Louis Kyu Won Ryu (is that you Lir?)

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)