[WikiEN-l] Craig Hubley

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 00:57:46 UTC 2003

Lir wrote:
>It is easy enough, if you so desire, to search the internet
>and obtain his phone, fax, email, associates, friends, resume,
>education, personal correspondence, home address, and
>place of employment.

So in other words he is now in the same boat as you, me, Jimbo and anybody
else here whose real name is known. What is your point Adam? I certainly do
not want to harass him or get into his personal life. I just want him to
leave us to leave us alone or at least stop the behavior which repeatedly
gets him hard banned.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)