[WikiEN-l] Naming conventions - use of the word Slogan toqualify a title

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Mar 26 22:19:52 UTC 2003

I moved the wiki-based discussion to:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Naming_policy_for_slogans

I suggest that someone refactor that page to reflect all the
different proposals that have been made here on the mailing
list, as well as on scattered talk pages.

Then, as we did with the great Country Reorganization
Discussion, I suggest that each Wikipedian indicate their
preferences. This is _similar_ to voting, except you can voice
your approval or disapproval any way you want.

One way that worked well with the country reorganization, was
for people to "sign" their usernames (with three tildes ~~~) by
_each_ proposal they favored.

Ed Poor